Hey everyone...My name is Amanda.I'm new to this whole bloggin thing so I'm not very sure what to do about it but nvm.Here are some few things about me.I study in smktropicana school.When I came to this school,I only talk to my old frenz but then i slowly meet more new frenz...They are very funny.As I came to this school,I laugh every single day...Back then in my primary school,not always...1st I was so shy to talk to this girl who is from taman sea...we just said few words then on the second day we were like best frens..So everyday I hang out with her then meet new frenz...But then she met her kindergarden frenz...They were so funny..So,slowly i really luv this school.I don't even want to leave...I don't wanna start all over again by makin new frenz...So that's a few things about me...there will be more by the next time...Bye!
The Angel Of Darkness~~Amanda




No comments:
Post a Comment