Saturday, September 20, 2008

Demi Lovato Feat. Jonas Brothers - On The Line

Demi:I didnt wanna say
Im sorry for breaking us apart
Joe:I didnt wanna say
It was my fault
Even though I knew it was
Demi:I didnt wanna call you back
Cause I knew that I was wrong
Both:Yeah I knew I was wrong

[Chorus:]
Demi: One in the same never to change
Our love was beautiful
Both:We got it all destined to fall
Our love was tragicall
Joe:Wanted to call
Demi:No need to fight
Joe:Cause you know I wouldnt lie
Both:But tonight we'll leave it on the line

Demi: Listen baby
Nick: Never woulda said forever if we knew itd end so fast
Demi:Why did you say I love you
If you knew that it wouldnt last
Nick:Baby I just can't hear what your saying
The line is breaking up
Demi:Or is it thats just us,
Or is it just us!

[Chorus]
Demi: One in the same never to change
Our love was beautiful
Both:We got it all destined to fall
Our love was tragicall
Joe:Wanted to call
Demi:No need to fight
Joe:Cause you know I wouldnt lie
Both:But tonight we'll leave it on the line

Joe: Tried to call again and get your mailbox
Like a letter left unread
Demi:Apologies are often open-ended
Both:But this one better left unsaid

[Chorus]
Both: One in the same never to change
Our love was beautiful
We got it all destined to fall
Our love was tragicall
Joe:Wanted to call
Demi:No need to fight
Joe:Cause you know I wouldnt lie
Both:But tonight we'll leave it on the line

Demi:We'll leave it on the line
Nick:Yeah, oh yeah
Demi:We'll leave it on the line tonight

No comments: