Hey Everyone...sorry for the late post...
And I hope is still not late to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year!
Had a great time during cny...Lots of Ang pau....hehe
But on monday night (2/2/09) i can't sleep cause of the fireworks but it's worth it.... :)
I went and watch the fireworks in my room....it's was so beautiful....it was like more than 5 places...
So I went to sleep around 1.15a.m.... i think....
I was so tired the next day i woke up for school....haiz.....
Today (4/2/09) nothing much....so boring cuz my friend didn't come to school :(....
During recess,so lonely....
During computer class, so lonely.....
After school,so lonely!
Such a boring LONELY day for me.....
After recess was the badan beruniform meeting i didn't go cuz i can't make up my mind...
I don't wanna write my name in KRS cuz maybe i wanna join PBSM or whatever they call it....
ARGGHHH!
Dunno which want to choose! Help!
Haiz.........................................
Well,i guess that's all for today...
Animals in CHINA being SKINNED!!!
17 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment